Stephen Clapham – Analyst Academy Pro – Behind The Balance Sheet
Original Price: $3500
You Just Pay: $379.95 (One Time – 98% Off)
Author: Stephen Clapham
Product Delivery : You will receive a receipt with download link through email.
Contact me for the proof and payment detail: email_Ebusinesstores@gmail.com Or Skype_Macbus87
Cancel anytime – 30-day trial
ANALYST ACADEMY PRO
Join the Analyst Academy Pro and fast-track your career in asset management, private equity, or investment banking.
Cancel anytime – 30-day trial
> 400 lessons
by Stephen Clapham
Learn to invest the smart way
So you’d like a career in Investment Management, Investment Banking, or perhaps Asset Management? Awesome! Starting your investment career is an exciting journey, but there is more noise than constructive advice on offer. The Analyst Academy Pro has all the great content of our highly successful Analyst Academy course, but with extra material designed to help the professional analyst develop the skills necessary to do research as a profession, including:
• How to write a research note
• How to craft and deliver a stock pitch
• How to visualise data
• How to build a robust financial model
• Introduction to Forensic Accounting
• Additional dedicated webinars
Here’s what’s included with Analyst Academy Pro. Analyst Academy PRO was created with the aspiring investor in mind. If you’re a university graduate or student wanting a career in investment management and you’re looking for help along the way, this 6-month course is the course for you.
• Work at your own pace. There are hundreds of video lectures and articles to read, multiple quizzes and 37 hand-picked exercises, to help you gain the investment skills you need for your career choice.
• Clear instructions on how to apply your knowledge. You’ll get step-by-step walkthroughs showing you how to apply what you learn in class in real-life scenarios.
• Exclusive access to an interactive investment community, where you can discuss coursework with myself and trade ideas with your fellow classmates.
• Office hours with Steve to give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice on your course work.
What you’ll learn
You will understand the 3 key financial statements and how to analyse them.
PICKING WINNING STOCKS
You will learn a framework for picking stocks, identify winners and reject losers.
You will learn how to value different businesses using a range of practical valuation tools.
Modelling and More
How to visualise data and build a 3 statement financial model.
How to produce a winning research note.
How to produce a killer stock presentation.
The AA Pro Includes the Analyst Academy content plus additional modules as summarised below:
1. Understanding Accounts
We explain how to approach a set of accounts, go through the balance sheet in line-by-line detail, explain the P&L, cash flow as well as the audit report, accounting policies and notes, all with a worked example.
2. How to Pick Stocks
We explain the research approach Steve used at multi-billion hedge funds, from how to find ideas, how to check they are valid before doing the detailed research on the industry, company and management. We cover the issue of business quality in detail.
3. How to Value Stocks
We cover valuation theory, but more importantly how to value stocks in real life, explaining which multiples to use when, and covering a range of valuation techniques.
4. How to Construct and Maintain a Portfolio
We explain how to assemble a robust portfolio and how to keep a watch on it, and issues like what macro economic factors are important, when to use technical analysis and most importnatly, when to sell.
5. Putting All This Together
In the final section of the AA course, we go through what has been learned using a series of practical examples and case studies, drilling down further into some of the topics.
6. Professional Skill Development
In this section we cover basic principles of writing and presenting and then refine this into writing a research note and presenting a stock pitch. We also cover the mechanics of financial modelling, and data analysis and presentation.
MODULE A: INVESTMENT THEORY AND ACCOUNTING
MODULE B: ANALYSING THE BUSINESS
MODULE C: VALUATION
MODULE D: CONSTRUCTING AND MAINTAINING A PORTFOLIO
MODULE E: STOCK PITCH