Laura Belgray – Inbox Hero (Email Copywriting Course)
Original Price: $497
You Just Pay: $49.95(One Time 88% OFF)
Author: Laura Belgray
Product Delivery : You will receive a receipt with download link through email.
Contact me for the proof and payment detail: email_Ebusinesstores@gmail.com Or Skype_Macbus87
Instant ROI: $2,183 in sales from my very next email!
My writing instantly improved with the very next email I wrote. In fact, the very next email I wrote after going through Inbox Hero brought me $2,183 in sales. That email only took me about 20 minutes to write. The second email I wrote after that netted me a handful of potential clients who were hiding in my list. Translation = even more money.
– Chris Orzechowski, Email Marketing Strategist & Copywriter
Imagine being able to crank out emails that…
- Stand out from all the dreck (and even the very best stuff) in someone’s inbox
- Build lasting know, like, trust, and hot business lust in your subscribers
- Get readers reaching, even running for their credit cards
- Position you as a leader and an authority — no wait, a GOD
- Get people so excited, they open your messages the second you appear in their inbox
- Pop with personality and riveting stories from your everyday life…in a way that brings clear value to your reader
- Prove so dangerously entertaining that people walk headfirst into poles while reading them….But even with temporary brain damage, they’ll remember one thing: YOU.
“I love you so much from your emails, I want to buy whatever you offer.”
That’s the kind of reply you’ll start getting from your emails when you use the techniques in Inbox Hero. Even if you have nothing to sell yet, you’ll have an audience champing at the bit to buy when you finally do.
Here’s the makeover-style email marketing course…
…That’ll get you thinking like a swift, brilliant email copywriter.
(Just by soaking up the glory of before-and-after email examples — over 100 pages’ worth!)
Plus, you’ll get Story Hero—the email storytelling superclass.
This video training will show you how to tell stories that rivet your subscribers, bond them to you, and warm them to whatever you sell.
In this easy-to-digest guide, you’ll learn how to..
- Be more concise
- Clear out all the “verbal bubble wrap” that’s burying your powerful message
- Paint vivid pictures with your words
- Create tantalizing cliffhangers within your emails
- Stop impatient, speedy, skimming eyeballs
- Get a hurried reader to willingly go back and re-read more carefully
- Speak commandingly without being pushy
- Leverage simple formatting tricks that grab the reader’s eye (and brain)
- Give CTAs extra urgency (hint: it’s all about the specifics – see the Supergoodie Silverlake email)
- Reverse-engineer an email you love and replicate its success – without actually copying
- Get buyers jumping at a high-ticket offer in under 26 words
- Get subscribers who “never write back to anyone” to write back to YOU – and why that matters
- Warm up readers to any promotion, even one that wouldn’t naturally be “on brand” for you
- Weave in powerful social proof without seeming like a braggy blowhard
Soak up “a-ha”-inducing, side-by-side makeovers and “reverse makeovers” of all these email examples.
- New coach with a (free) offer
- Coach welcome series email
- Quiz software business (SAAS) welcome email
- Real estate agency welcome email
- New podcast episode email
- The personal-brand e-commerce welcome email
- Vintage clothing store everyday promo email
- What’s a reverse makeover?
- The super-short, high-ticket sell email (AKA the $17k, 26-word email)
- The welcome sequence “engage with me” fun facts email
- Teaser to blog post
- The affiliate launch warm-up email
- The “straight sell” (sort of) email
- The “straight sell” (sort of) email 2
- The going-on-hiatus email
- The boring legal email – made FUN
- The start-of-launch “whip up desire” email
- The “check me out, I’m on a podcast” email
- The “Share My Sh*t” swipe email
- The “What should I do with this rando story” email
- The thought-piece email
- The “why you should stick with us” confirmation email
- The daily (or frequent) newsletter not “selling” anything
- The “everyday details of life” used as a teachable email (also, affiliate promotion)
- The Inbox Hero Simple Framework
- Inbox Hero Checklist
Just buy this!
Before I worked with Laura, nobody read my emails and now I get so many emails back telling me my emails are the only ones they read! This is a no-brainer!
– Lisa Johnson, Passive Income Queen
What’s in it? You get…
THE INBOX HERO EMAIL COPYWRITING COURSE
(A GORGEOUSLY READABLE, DEVOUR-IN-ONE-SITTING PDF)
- Over 100 pages of point-by-point, detailed email breakdowns (PDF format, read it on your screen or print it, bind it, laminate it, keep it on your desk for always and give it to your grandchildren….Who will teleport to you to ask, “What was email, Memaw/ Grandpappy?”)
- The super-simple, “OK, I can do this” 9-step email framework, from subject line to “ps.” Use it to get in the flow when you’re stuck for what comes next.
- The ULTIMATE checklist to make every email an EFAB (Email From A Bestie) and an ETS (Email That Sells) before you hit SEND!28 must-check-off items broken into categories:
- Subject Line
- Preview Text
- Start of Email
- Economy/ Clarity
- Punch, Personality, Storytelling
- 21 Ways To Write Better Emails: A printable desk reference guide. Or, bookmark it in your browser
In this 2-hour video training, you’ll learn:
- The Art of The Start: How to jump into a story so we’re gripped from the get-go
- The seamless segue: How to get from your story to the sell without feeling like you’re awkwardly jamming them together
- Concrete details: the magic element that turns words into pictures. But how much to pack in and what to leave out? We’ll cover that, too
- Rhythm changes. (See what I did there?)
- “How do I use dialogue and spoken lines?” ME: I’ve got you.
- Humor, or which words add the yuk yuks
- Length. How long is too long?
- The difference between a “who cares” anecdote and a real story
- How to make a story “email appropriate“
- Who the story should be about when it’s in an email. You, the writer? The reader? Your purebred cockapoo, Roger?
Video, text, audio – consume it the way you learn best!
• All 112 presentation slides, containing links to the full versions of all the example emails
• The full presentation transcript
• The audio-only version so you can listen to it on the go
• Future bonus resources. If I beef it up (along with the price), you get the upgraded version!